Pages

• Home
  • Contact
  • About
  • Press
  • Makeup Services

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 We Love Wednesdays: Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk

Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk, available at most supermarkets

This cleanser removes any traces of makeup, and can be rinsed off or wiped off with tissue or cotton pads.

This cleanser does exactly what it should. It's very light and easy to apply. It rinses off easily and leaves my skin feeling clean, but still hydrated and very soft.

I apply it to my face with my hands and gently massage it into my skin to dissolve makeup and any impurities. I will sometimes use it after I use my Bobbi Brown Oil Cleanser to take off my eye makeup, or sometimes I use it on it's own, with cotton pads to remove my eye makeup.

I have combination skin and I do tend to break out, especially in the summer. This cleanser keeps my pores clean (does not make me break out) and doesn't dry out my dry areas.

It is really inexpensive (I think it was less than 20 dirhams?) and for that price, it's definitely worth a try!

15 comments

1. I'll keep an eye out for it :) I like cleansing milks because of how gentle they are, but some are just greasy and gross :/

ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try a makeup remover/cleanser for a while now but I've been to afraid to try something new that would potentially break me out or leave my skin too dry! Thanks for the review I'll definitely pick this one up and give it a try :)

3. prettyinthedesertJuly 14, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was expecting the same thing from this, but it seems to be working pretty well :)

4. prettyinthedesertJuly 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Ooh let me know what you think! In the beginning, it got that 'waxy' feeling after using it, but once my skin was dry, it felt fine :)

ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Nivea products - they smell so fresh and clean and gentle after reading this I might try and track some down I love my skin feeling properly clean especially in the summer when it's warm :)

Sarah
    xx

6. I really need to try this, it looks great! Thanks for the detailed review,
    Lots of love from Spain, Catanya

ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you =) I love rbaids to, especially during summer =)

8. prettyinthedesertJuly 15, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I agree, Nivea has really been impressing me lately! Let me know what you think :)

9. prettyinthedesertJuly 15, 2011 at 1:48 PM

You're welcome! Can't wait to hear what you think! :)

ReplyDelete
  10. I don´t particularly like cleansing milks (dunno, even the non greasy ones are still a wee bit greasy and that´s such a pain if one wears glasses....:) if someone´s got the same problem, lemme now!) but I got the Nivea cleansing toner the other day and I´m head over heels in love with it. It´s got that lovely slightly old-school nivea scent to it that I absolutely love. Deffo re-purchasing.

11. prettyinthedesertJuly 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I wear glasses, too and I haven't had any problems with cream cleansers. Although, I usually try to use a toner afterwards, so maybe that gets rid of the excess grease? I need to try out the toner! I also use their Mattifying Day Cream and really like it. So far, they've really impressed me!

ReplyDelete
  12. I´ve been using Nivea for what feels like forever really. The toner is amazing and leaves my skin so amazingly fresh and clean. I also bought the Deep Cleaner wash off gel from the Nivea young range as I used to use the moisturiser and was really happy with it, excited about trying it out tonight:) I´ve been using their shampoos, balsams, body lotions, face creams....and can´t really recommend them enough. I´m a bit of a Nivea freak:D

13. prettyinthedesertJuly 18, 2011 at 8:41 PM

hahahah well they have loads of stuff, so there's always something new to try! I had no idea they made shampoo! I guess we don't get it over here :(

ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'll try this. Thanks for being the guinea pig! :P   Love you!!

15. prettyinthedesertJuly 27, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Oh you can try some of mine if you like :) Love you too!!

ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)