Monday, June 15, 2015
Monday, June 1, 2015
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
You all know how into my hair I am (a lot, I am very into my hair!) The folks at Herbal Essences know how much I love my hair and like to play around with it (it's currently green) and they wanted me to share the Hair Love, so they have given me five sets of their brand new Herbal Essences Nature Shine shampoo and conditioner to give away!
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
|Last Year's Pink Walkathon.|
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
|If it looks like I have blue streaks in my hair, that's because I do! LOL. I was playing around with some dye. Oh yeah, and I'm a blonde now!|
We all have bad days and good days. Since launching Hello Pretty , I've been insanely busy and some days it gets to the point where I am completely overwhelmed and can't even tell my feet from my head. And then I get a beautiful delivery like this incredibly generous one from Boots, and it makes everything OK again.
Sunday, September 21, 2014
The Sunday Seven is a new series that I'm mainly doing because I want to ease myself back into a regular blogging routine. It's a list of things that happened/random thoughts/things I liked during the week. So here we go!
1. Plus-size UK retailer, Evans, just held their first ever runway show, and I must have everything! Cosmopolitan
2. I have been living a "low-carb lifestyle" for health reasons, and it means that I have to cook a lot of my own meals. I recently discovered our crock pot and my life will never be the same. I made this chicken. It was soo easy and soo good! I actually felt like a proper adult for a minute.
3. New Look showed us their AW14 collection and it all looks amazing. Here are some of the items I will definitely be buying.
1. Red Floral Print Wrap Dress AED 95
2. Black Quilted Panel Twist Lock Satchel AED 125
4. Stone Leather Leopard Print Block Heels AED 249
5.Silver Animal Textured Shopper Bag AED 99
6. Dark Blue Floral Print Drop Pocket Kimono AED 115
7. Silver Contrast Two Part Block Heel Pumps AED 125
8. Black Burnout Sheer Sleeve Floral Print Top AED 125
4. I just discovered feminist pop-punk band, Tacocat. They are amazing and you should totally check them out!
5. I'm a blonde now! (news on that soon, haha) I've been using a silver shampoo to cut out the brassiness and so far, so good! I've never been this blonde before, so it's very exciting! Right now I am using One 'n' Only Shiny Silver Ultra Shampoo that my mom brought back from the states and it's working pretty well.
6. Speaking of hair, I only wash mine once, sometimes twice a week, so dry shampoo is a staple. Swell Ultimate Volume Dry Shampoo is ah-mazing! It might even be, dare I say, better than Batiste!
7. I am seriously craving some lavender hair. My mom also bought me some lavender dye by Ion. Does anyone have any experience with that? Or any experience with lavender hair in general?
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more updates on what has been going on with me! (And don't forget to check out Hello Pretty!)